Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Better n' Peanut butter!




I made my regular trip to my local Trader Joes and found the amazing Better n' Peanut Butter! I love peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches or my apple slices dipped in peanut butter but peanut butter is so high in calories and fat. Healthy fats of course, but it wasnt fitting in to my diet. This stuff has 85% less fat, 40% less calories! 2 TBSP has 100 calories, 2g of fat, 4g of Protein and 2g of Fiber. I bought the low sodium product and made myself a peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich to curve my cravings and oh how amazing it was!

I Only Used 1 Tbsp of peanut butter(1 Tbsp was plenty for me) with 1 TBSP of Smuckers Simply Fruit in Apricot and for my bread choice my ultimate favorite, Oroweat Double Fiber Bread.

Calories: 230, Fat: 3g, Fiber: 13g, Protein: 10g, Sugars: 13g

0 comments:

Post a Comment