Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Loooong day but Yummy food!

Got up at 7am to get ready for work and I was already craving my Natures Path cinnamon waffles! I decided to add some blueberries on top along with the maple syrup and half a banana sliced up on the side. It was De-licous and filling!




Work was extremely busy and exhausting...by the time I got home I couldn't wait to eat a good dinner and watch some Supernatural so I turned to my favorite salad ever! Strawberry Basil Pasta salad! Great recipe I found on KERF. I had some middle eastern flat bread I found at trader Joe's on the side. =]


-3/4 cup whole wheat Blend Pasta-Penne Rigate(Ronzoni Healthy Harvest)
-2 tablespoons of Basil Pesto
-3 Fresh Basil Leaves
-1/4 cup white kidney beans(cannellini)
-1/4 cucumber-Sliced
-5 Medium strawberries-sliced
-3 leaves of fresh Romaine lettuce

0 comments:

Post a Comment